This hands on course builds on the lecture in a practical hands on experience.
It's time to glue your view about indirect restorations.
The biggest factors affecting success with modern indirect restorations are bonding and cementation. Whether it’s an inlay/onlay, a veneer, a creneer or a crown; whether it’s ceramic or a hybrid; the stronger the bond, the higher the success rate and the longer it will last. The workshops will give you the chance to try it yourself and to ask David.
This hands on course will help you:
- Learn the best margin design
- Find out why hybrid ceramics are now and the future
- Decide when to cover cusps
- Get occlusal contacts which help longevity
- Get a better bond to the tooth and restoration
- Achieve the best aesthetics